In-line process turbidity meters

Hi all, We have a requirement for an in-line process turbidity meter to be used in a polishing filter application. Generally the liquid passing through the
polishing filter is very clean. However if a break through occurs (ppm level particulates are found in the clear solution), then we need to take corrective action (namely divert to another tank or recirculate the stream).
Most turbidity meters I have found are used in water / wastewater applications and measure turbidity in NTU. This is not good enough for our requirements. So far I have found only one instrument from Optek which uses light scattering detectors to measure process turbidity.
Does anyone know other instruments (type or manufacturer) that will be suitable for measuring turbidity (presence of particulates at ppm level) and can be used in-line? A number of labaratory or bench type instruments are available, but we need one that can be installed in the field for continuous monitoring application. Thanks in advance for all suggestions and pointers. Regards, Raj Sreenevasan

stream).
our
uses
and
continuous
Raj, Vaisala make one.. although we did a trial for Shell for a particulates-in-fuel project some time back, and the Optek unit was far superior. I think you would be happy with it - it's a good unit once you work out how to configure the C4000 for your application.
Cameron:-)