Robotics Podcast

I have been listening to a really informative robotics podcast for a while now, and was surprised to find out that it hasn't been mentioned on this group yet. The podcast is called "Talking Robots" (as in "talking about robots" not "robots that talk"). I subscribe using iTunes, but there are plenty of other ways to listen.

Here is a list of past guests and topics:

Rolf Pfeifer - New AI Owen Holland - Robot Consciousness Olivier Michel - Robot Simulation as a Business Opportunity Josh Bongard and Hod Lipson - Resilient Machines through continuous self modeling Raja Chatila - Robot Navigation Luc Steels - Evolution of Communication and Language Francesco Mondada - Starting a Business in Research Robotics Barbara Webb - Biorobotics Uwe Zimmer - Underwater Robotics Terry Fong - Human-Robot Teams Dario Floreano - Talking Robots

Check it out.

-Robotguy

Robotguy

These podcasts are excellent! Thanks for your post.

TC

Reply to
TC