Robotics education

Hey guys,
I've been working on an educational site about robotics, <a href="http://www.razorrobotics.com /">www.RazorRobotics.com</a> There's
still a lot of work to do, but I would really appreciate your input at this stage :)
Cheers
Hey guys,
I've been working on an educational site about robotics, [www.RazorRobotics.com] There's still a lot of work to do, but I would really appreciate your input at this stage :)
Cheers
Hey guys,
I've been working on an educational site about Robotics, http://www.RazorRobotics.com There's still a lot of work to do, but I would really appreciate your input at this stage :)
Cheers
Bigglesuk wrote:

1. Posting the same message three times isn't helping.
2. I've looked at the site. It's dumbed down too much. It might appeal to an intelligent twelve year old for about ten minutes. There are better resources for smart kids.
3. Don't write another introductory programming text. There are plenty of those, and they're better.
                John Nagle