Re: A fellow club member needs your help

Have a very Merry Christmas and a Wonderful Holiday season.

> -Carla-

All the best of the holiday season and I hope your father gets better soon.
Cheers
Ultan
Reply to
Ultan Rooney
Carla,
We will all keep Carl in our thoughts and prayers. Hope he makes a rapid, full recovery and can rejoin us soon.
We will also keep you and the rest of the family in our thoughts as well. The care of a stricken loved one is a difficult experience.
Art
Reply to
Art Murray