Aftermarket decals for 1/144 B-24J

Hi all,

Does anyone know of any aftermarket decals for a 1/144 USAAF B-24J (or H).

I just saw a review of some Olive Drab Liberators (over on Modeling Madness) in 1/72 and go to thinking... wouldn't take much to improve on Minicraft's efforts with their little kit.

Any ideas?

Graham

Reply to
Graham Riddle

"Graham Riddle" wrote

try

if anything's available, Hannants will more than likely have it listed.

RobG

Reply to
RobG

Scale-Master did a sheet especially for Academy/Minicraft some years ago that included markings for two B-24Js, three P-38s, three P-51Ds and three bubbletop P-47Ds, all designed to fit the Academy/Mincraft kits.

I've posted a scan of the decal on alt.binaries.models.scale. It's long OOP and your best bet to find one would be, as usual, on eBay.

Reply to
Al Superczynski

Al Superczynski wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Er, ah, you wouldn't happen to have the instructions for that woulda? Just for, ah, refernece purposes. Yeah, that's it reference.

Reply to
Gray Ghost

But of course. I just posted them to ABMS...

Reply to
Al Superczynski

Al Superczynski wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Danke! Gratzi! Thanks awfully, old man!