Where to get slow stick?

My coworker is having prob finding a slow stick plane. Where can he
get on web? He says it is a popular model and out of stock everywhere.
regards,
Blueberry Muffin
Reply to
yzordderrex
Depends which country you are in and how much you wish to pay for freight . Available at LHS =

Regards Alan T. Alan's Hobby, Model & RC Web Links

A.T.
It is out of stock everywhere. Your best bet would be to try Tower Hobbies online. Second bet is to find the "SG" or slope glider version and add a 300 geared GWS motor to it. My preference is the 300 "D" version which is a 6.6:1 or something like that ratio. 10 tooth pinion, 66 tooth "D" spur gear. Tower is supposed to get the Slow Sticks back in stock soon. Get two of em and COMBAT!
Reply to
Fubar of The HillPeople
They're in stock here.
Double Ace
I just bought one off of ebay. A complete setup oor you can get just th
palsne.The sellers store is RC Bike and Hobby
this thread:
Pappy45