Cleveland Model & Supply, experience with

How long does it take for an order to arrive? I up to two weeks on my first order from them. They said it would ship within seven working days. Nothing yet, and their phone number is a recording.

I'm just curious.

Thanks.

Reply to
mholt

I usually get my plans in about 2 weeks. I have not had occasion to try phoning them though. I have had no problems with them at all.

Reply to
Ted Campanelli

Was that before or after Mr. Packard died? Cleveland is no longer in Cleveland, and is operated by someone else. I've not ordered one of their plans under the new ownership.

Geoff

Reply to
Geoff Sanders

I wasn't aware that he had died. The last set of plans I got from them was about 4 months ago.

Reply to
Ted Campanelli