polyester finish

Hi all,

I got a demand to finish a model with polyester. To have a better idea about the finish here is link of a picture of a chair with the required finish:

the only thing I know is that this is an ordinary wood chair covered with... glass reinforced polyester with silk screen flower pattern...

I've little or no experience with polyester finishing, so I'm looking for some place to start, book, web or other basic info that might get me on track.

All info is greatly appreciated

Jill

Reply to
feploand

Glassing with polyester is quite easy. Here is a basic "How To" for it.

Hope this helps answer your questions.

Reply to
Ted Campanelli

Here is a link for pretty much everything you need to know about covering with polyester resin. Remember - lots of ventilation, gloves and eye protection. The catalyst can blind.

earle