New pups are ready!!

(Please excuse the quality of the photos..Ive been trying to teach the daughter in law the elements of photography...with some limited success)

Location is Taft, California.

As many of you are aware...I breed a hybrid between an Australian Shepherd and a Golden Retriever. Which makes pups and dogs smart as hell, family oriented, fun and incredibly intelligent companion dogs.

I dont sell them, I give them away to trustable, dog people with the resources to care for them and the intelligence to train and have a companion dog. Many here have my pups, some now up to 9 or more years old. Every year, I get Christmas cards with photos of the family..including their 4 legged members.

This year there will be a $20 fee ...because financially its getting tougher to buy the needed vacinations. The money will be spent STRICTLY on the 9 n 1 first and second vacinations, which I give them myself...OR you must pledge that you will take them to your vet and have them vacinated properly.

The vaccines are $10 at just about any feed and grain store in America..and they will need at least (2) of them, and (4) is prefered, plus rabies shots as needed.

They will be 8 weeks on Friday and its time for them to go to their new families.

I have 6 males available, the single female has already been adopted and she will be going to her new family Friday.

Simply email me and point out which pup you want, with a copy of the photo and they will be yours.

If you are in the area, come by anytime. If you are in So Cal, I probably can deliver him to you.

This batch is a good one, with some smaller dogs..and some that will be about 50 lbs at full growth. Probably the tri color merls will be the biggest, like their father..and Patches..the black and white one will be in the 40+ lbs range.

Gunner

"There are no leftists in mainstream American politics.

Just two right wing parties, one hard right and one softer." Christopher A. Lee, 8/18/2013

Reply to
Gunner Asch

That should be Pepper..the black and white fuzzball.

"There are no leftists in mainstream American politics.

Just two right wing parties, one hard right and one softer." Christopher A. Lee, 8/18/2013

Reply to
Gunner Asch

It looks like dog heaven at Gunner's house. Thanks for sharing the pics. Wish we had room for more dogs.

Reply to
Steve from Colorado

Nice looking pups!

Reply to