New pups are ready!!

(Please excuse the quality of the photos..Ive been trying to teach the
daughter in law the elements of photography...with some limited
success)
Location is Taft, California.
As many of you are aware...I breed a hybrid between an Australian
Shepherd and a Golden Retriever. Which makes pups and dogs smart as
hell, family oriented, fun and incredibly intelligent companion dogs.
I dont sell them, I give them away to trustable, dog people with the
resources to care for them and the intelligence to train and have a
companion dog. Many here have my pups, some now up to 9 or more
years old. Every year, I get Christmas cards with photos of the
family..including their 4 legged members.
This year there will be a $20 fee ...because financially its getting
tougher to buy the needed vacinations. The money will be spent
STRICTLY on the 9 n 1 first and second vacinations, which I give them
myself...OR you must pledge that you will take them to your vet and
have them vacinated properly.
The vaccines are $10 at just about any feed and grain store in
America..and they will need at least (2) of them, and (4) is prefered,
plus rabies shots as needed.
They will be 8 weeks on Friday and its time for them to go to their
new families.
I have 6 males available, the single female has already been adopted
and she will be going to her new family Friday.
Simply email me and point out which pup you want, with a copy of the
photo and they will be yours.
If you are in the area, come by anytime. If you are in So Cal, I
probably can deliver him to you.
This batch is a good one, with some smaller dogs..and some that will
be about 50 lbs at full growth. Probably the tri color merls will be
the biggest, like their father..and Patches..the black and white one
will be in the 40+ lbs range.
Gunner
"There are no leftists in mainstream American politics.
Just two right wing parties, one hard right and one softer."
Christopher A. Lee, 8/18/2013
Reply to
Gunner Asch
That should be Pepper..the black and white fuzzball.
"There are no leftists in mainstream American politics.
Just two right wing parties, one hard right and one softer." Christopher A. Lee, 8/18/2013
Reply to
Gunner Asch
It looks like dog heaven at Gunner's house. Thanks for sharing the pics. Wish we had room for more dogs.
Reply to
Steve from Colorado
Nice looking pups!
Reply to