Ot- The pups are ready for new homes

Free to good homes, hand raised to be companion dogs, not chained up in the back yard and forgotten or fenced as guard dogs.

Australian shepherd and golden retriever (picture of father included)

Located near Bakersfield. I can deliver to LA area if you will meet me somewhere on a Monday or Tuesday early, or make a road trip to Taft and pick out one.

Others here have gotten pups from me before and are quite happy with them as companions. The parents are extremely intelligent, loving and well mannered. Good with cats and other dogs, but properly family protective. No known health issues in any of the family line and all age very well. Great family and pickup dogs. They are weaned, eat dry dog food and are about 6 weeks. Id like to give them homes in the next couple weeks.

There are three males and 2 females. The blond female is probably the best pup Ive raised yet.

Gunner That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there. - George Orwell

Reply to
Gunner

Do they come with recipes?

Reply to
Tom Gardner

If you saved the pix of Buckshot, you could show what the "awesome dog" potential lives within the pups. Start with the "canyon" one.....

michael

Gunner wrote:

Reply to
michael

Sick. You just gauranteed that I would never buy an Ohio brush.

Ted

Reply to
Ted Edwards

Gunner knows rhat I would NEVER eat one of the doggies....CATS, on the other hand...something oriental comes to mind.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

On Thu, 20 May 2004 18:00:30 GMT, Ted Edwards brought forth from the murky depths:

I thought it was the best reply yet. To each their own.

========================================================== Save the |||

Endangered SKEETS! ||| Web Application Programming ==========================================================

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Plonk!

Reply to
Don Foreman

Don, were you seriously offended by the thought of BBQ canine? Well then, "Bunny Stomping" and "Gerbil Catapulting" are probably off your list of "Fun things to do"

See:

Tom Gardner

Don, if you think that was bad, WHATEVER you do, don't ever venture anywhere near the alt.tasteless.jokes forum. (Or any of the *.tasteless forums. Your heart couldn't take even ONE of the dead baby jokes.

(BTDT 'til the fun wore off in 10 mins.)

-- Life's a Frisbee: When you die, your soul goes up on the roof. ----

Comprehensive Website Development

Reply to
Larry Jaques