OT- We are finally back...

Just a quick note to let all my customers & friends that frequent the NG know that CustomCut Lettering & Gfx is back online and able to communicate and again provide our fine products.

We got our cable service back last Sunday. Since then I've been going thru a few thousand emails which were left on my server, and my e-box had overflowed.... So, if you had had tried to contact me and got no reply, PLEASE try again!!

For those that asked, or may otherwise be interested... Martha and I are unharmed physically after Katrina (and Rita). We were among the very fortunate. We had no flooding in my area, and suffered only roofing shingle loss and some downed fencing & trees...

So many suffered so much more... Several members of my family had their homes swept away or leveled, and others had water over the ceilings of their homes. BUT... thankfully, no lives were lost in our family... Homes can, and will, be rebuilt...

If you need lettering or graphics, we are in full swing... Visit the website or gimme a shout on the fone. I'd be most appreciative if you would take a moment to let your fellow clubmembers and modeling friends know we're back and send them our URL. It'll take a while to get up to speed, but spreading the word via email will surely speed the process

It's good to be home again........

Cheers,

Bill Fulmer CustomCut Lettering & Gfx

Bill Fulmer