RIP Kurt Lochner

From his family's page:
On Saturday May 13, 2017 after battling with a very bad cold for the past 2 weeks, Kurt Harrington left our world. On May 11, 2017 he was exhibiting n
ewer symptoms, of which the stubborn ox thought were merely stomach ailment s. This evolved into what he claimed was "atomic and out this world indeges tion" the likes of which he had never experienced before. He had been in "f ull hermit mode" as we called it, shacked up in his Bat Cave, working on h is computer, and chatting away in all the message boards he frequented, lik ely in an effort to keep everyone calm about his ailments. He had a brilliant mind and was loved by all who met him. This man had no problems with stating and discussing any topic brought to h im. Our gentle giant would always have useful and informative insights, put the fullest of his heart and mind in to his passions, and loved to motivat e anybody to follow their dreams and become the best they could be, no matt er how downtrodden. Musician, Physicist, Realistic idealist, A father, A husband, A son, A friend, And a hero. He was Dad, our hero. He told us to live one day at a time because there wa s no guarantee of what the next would bring. Amongst all things, He was the provider and backbone of a family. With his falling ill and inca pability to work, bills and now all sorts of new financial situations have begun to pile up. His wife Nancy cannot work any longer due to having a major back operation which has restricted her movement, heavy lifting capabilities, and thusly, her future career opportunities. His mother Iris is retired and only works a part time job in an effort to h ave some spare finances for emergencies, but not emergencies of this calibe r. Christine has been waiting on a Worker's Comp claim to get sorted out for a lmost a year in hopes of getting the surgery she needs to work again. Kendra was also living at the house during recovery from her own battles. W ith difficulty finding a job that can work with her schedule, she is withou t the means to help out financialy. Leaving just Kyle and David who can't do this alone. This all leads us to do what we are all normally too stubborn to do, and th at is to ask for any sort of assistance. We've swallowed our pride and acce pted that we desperately need it.
All proceeds from this will go towards covering the costs of services to be able to put this dear man to rest and to help our family with covering bil ls and food through this most tragic transition. This was entirely unexpected and tragic for us. Our lives will never be the same again. A bright, shining star has departed from this world. We are truly humbled and exceedingly grateful for any help we receive.
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts as we move forward in life. And thi s family of blood and friendship, are going to strive to make the old man p roud. Thank you again.
***
If you didn't like Kurt, just ignore this message. Show a little class for a change.
Matt
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
wrote:

Thanks for sharing the good news.

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Tue, 16 May 2017 16:24:36 -0700, Klaus Schadenfreude

If you can't be respectful, please don't comment.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Lochner didn't deserve, get, or give respect when he was alive, why should he get it now?
Your "feelings?"
Fuck you.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Wed, 17 May 2017 05:47:35 -0700, Klaus Schadenfreude

You're a disrespectful child who should be kept away from a computer. Are you clear on my feelings now?

Thanks for proving my statement.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

That's what you're going with?
LOL
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Thu, 18 May 2017 05:37:01 -0700, Klaus Schadenfreude

The truth always works for me.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Me too- that's why Lochner deserves no respect, then or now.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Fri, 19 May 2017 05:05:17 -0700, Klaus Schadenfreude

Then you do your side of the argument no good whatsoever.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

What in the FUCK are you babbling about? "My side of WHAT argument,?"
There's no "Argument" here. Everyone knows Lochner was a compete asshole.
I'd piss on his grave but I hate standing in line.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Sun, 21 May 2017 03:45:25 -0700, Klaus Schadenfreude

And you just proved it again. Keep going...
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On 5/21/2017 7:16 AM, NoBody wrote:

What exactly is it you think he proved? That your "respect" for the deceased is phony and perfunctory? I think I agree with him.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Sun, 21 May 2017 11:27:13 -0700, Preston Hamblin

How is my respect "phony and perfunctory"? Be specific and cite. I grow tired of your misreading and misquoting. I'm getting the feeling you at times don't know to whom and what you are responding.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On 5/22/2017 4:44 AM, NoBody wrote:

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Mon, 22 May 2017 08:03:53 -0700, Preston Hamblin

Translation: you can't answer my question and now are running away. About typical of what I've seen from you.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On 5/23/2017 6:10 AM, NoBody wrote:

Yet another lame Usenet trope. You use those all the time, and their juvenile.
Your "respect" is phony and perfunctory by definition.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Tue, 23 May 2017 08:57:40 -0700, Preston Hamblin

And you're dodging another lie on your part.

Oh, and what "definition" is that? I was quite sincere in what I said and your inability to recognize that just further exposes your limitations.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On 5/24/2017 4:44 AM, NoBody wrote:

No, I'm not dodging any lie. I didn't lie.
Why do you oh-so-predictably use all those stale Usenet tropes...and usually in response to your own posts?

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Wed, 24 May 2017 09:23:34 -0700, Preston Hamblin

You're claiming my respect was phony yet can't support your argument. That makes your claim a lie.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On 5/25/2017 4:17 AM, NoBody wrote:

Your "respect" <chuckle> is phony because you harbored NO respect for the person while he was alive. You hated his guts. The fact he died doesn't change that. Now, it's "RIP" and "don't speak ill of the dead" and a lot of other corny nonsense, but it doesn't change the fact you hated his guts while he was a live. It's phony - it's just form, no substance. It's perfunctory, just going through the motions. It is typical of dull, plodding unthinking slaves to convention like you.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Polytechforum.com is a website by engineers for engineers. It is not affiliated with any of manufacturers or vendors discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.