RIP Kurt Lochner

Upon what do you base your conclusion? Please ensure you are able to document your claim. This really should be good...

The fact he died

You're ranting without knowledge (how unusual). Let's go - back up your claim with some proof of what you've said. We'll wait.

Reply to
NoBody

That's what you just did!

Reply to
Preston Hamblin

You're blathering again, Rudy and drawing conclusions with no supporting evidence. You made the statement that I hated Kurt's guts. Present *facts* that support your claim. Please ensure you can cite specific messages from conversations I didn't have with him to support your contention. Time for you to twist and run like you've been doing all along.

Reply to
NoBody

Reply to
Preston Hamblin

And Rudy is running away from his claims again. Post evidence that I hated Kurt while he was alive as you claimed. Ensure you can cite specific message that indicate such. I predict you will either

- delete your lie and not address it

- spin and redirect

- accuse me of behavior you yourself are engaging in

In fact, I command you to do so.

Reply to
NoBody

Another stupid Usenet trope, another absurd demand for "evidence". Just another day in Usenet.

Reply to
Preston Hamblin

IOW, you still can't back up your bullshit.

Reply to
Scout

I have backed up both the statement that he hated Lochner's guts while Lochner was alive, and that his insincere piety now is complete hogwash.

Reply to
Preston Hamblin

You did? Maybe you posted your "proof" in the fantasyland Usenet group because it sure wasn't here, IDIOT.

Reply to
NoBody

Yep - a few times.

Reply to
Preston Hamblin

Funny, no one else has seen those posts but you. Place citations to them right here:

Time for you to twist and run again...

Reply to
NoBody

That's false.

Reply to
Preston Hamblin

Hey everyone, has you seen the posts that Rudy / Preston here claims that he posted backing his claim? If you did, would you kindly post the link since Rudy / Preston is too stupid to be able to quote correctly? Thanks in advance.

Hey Rudy, do you think anyone will come up with anything? You know they won't because you're lying.

Reply to
NoBody

That's really funny. I guess you don't have any friends.

Reply to
Preston Hamblin

Apparently it is *you* who doesn't have friends since no one has jumped in to help support your BS claim.

Reply to
NoBody

That's wrong. PIBB, Ted and Clave do all the time. Klaus does some of the time, even though he doesn't know it's my claims he's supporting.

Reply to
Preston Hamblin

Actually only Pibb really does, but that doesn't count since he doesn't appear to be all there either. Note that NO ONE could support your bogus claim about me, liar.

Reply to
NoBody

I often support him too. I just haven't been following his disagreements with you because I don't have any personal gripes against you. But I already know that he's a brilliant guy who's usually right.

Reply to
Ted