What kind of screws for kurt vise

I just got a pair of vise jaws for my 6" Kurt clone.
Holes in jaws seems to be huge. A head of hex screw for this thread size too
small and
goes right through the hole. Washer for this thread size are too big. What kind
of
screws are supposed to used with Kurt vise jaws?
Reply to
Alex
Normally, SHCS's. (Socket head cap screws).
Harold
Reply to
Harold and Susan Vordos
That's what I thought. But vise has 3/8-16 thread and jaws has through holes .55" in diameter. Regular 3/8-16 socket head cap screw has head less than that.
Reply to
Alex
Kurt uses 1/2-13 socket cap screws.
Ned Simmons
Reply to
Ned Simmons
Jaws for teh wrong vise???? ...lew...
Reply to
Lew Hartswick
Obviously this Kurt clone maker decide to use smaller screw size rendering all standard Kurt jaws useless.
Reply to
Alex
Oh, come on. Turn up some bushings. You're a machinist, right?
GWE
Reply to
Grant Erwin