Re: AristoCraft track screw

I believe that this is what you're looking for:

Paul

I'm joining some LGB track to AristoCraft track using Aristo's track > screws, so I'm going to need some extras. Unfortunately, my local > dealer can't seem to order these screws (he keeps ending up with the > screws that hold the track to the ties, not the screws that holds the > rails together). > > Does anyone know the actual screw size, the drill size for the hole, > and the tap size so I can tap the holes? It will save me a lot of > grief... > > Thanks! > > Arthur Ross
Reply to
PC

=>I'm joining some LGB track to AristoCraft track using Aristo's track =>screws, so I'm going to need some extras. Unfortunately, my local =>dealer can't seem to order these screws (he keeps ending up with the =>screws that hold the track to the ties, not the screws that holds the =>rails together). =>

=>Does anyone know the actual screw size, the drill size for the hole, =>and the tap size so I can tap the holes? It will save me a lot of =>grief... =>

=>Thanks! =>

=>Arthur Ross

Part No 11902 is tap and drill set to make those holes.

Part No 11910 is a package of hex head screw and driver.

HTH

Reply to
Wolf Kirchmeir