Re: A large photo of Atlas Code 83 Nickel-Silver 19 Crossing

Paul

Hi ! > > I want to buy some of the Atlas Code 83 Nickel-Silver 19 Crossings, > but do not have a chance of seeing it with my own eyes. I'm confused > by the various thumbnail-size photos of it over the internet. The > exact thing that confuses me is that I imagine there is huge amount of > brown plastic in it, so huge in fact that it makes an impression of > rather a toy-like crossing (the one like Lego if you know what I > mean). > > Could anyone provide me with the large photo of that crossing, please > ? An existsing URL will do as well. > > Many thanks !!!! > > Dmitri
Reply to
Paul-News

Paul

Reply to