Anti-rock windshield grills in HO

Sometime ago a company that was/is based in Pennsylvania (I think) produced etched brass models of windshield anti-rock grills in HO. I am looking for this detail item and would like to know a) the name of the company and how to contact them if the company is still in business and/or b) if these items are available from another purveyor? Any and all help is appreciated.

As an aside, this company also produced etched brass air intake panels for tunnel motors so that one could have see through models as on the prototype.

Thanks

+GF+

+GF+

ive seen them at aa hobbies in warick rhode island...401 737 7111

Reply to
Bakeman69

N scale model railroad layout. The layout needs a little work but for the most part it has just been re-tracked with all brand new remote switches. The layout is setup for block control with a dual cab HiTech II controller. You can run two trains at one time on this layout. I recently experimented with DCC and have an input for DCC control (DCC NOT INCLUDED) if you want to just plug it in and work with it. The layout was complete as of two weeks ago until I made the mistake of placing it in the garage and several switches were broken. Otherwise the layout is in great working shape. This is for local pickup only (So Cal). No shipping on this auction due to the size and weight of the layout. I hope you enjoy this layout as much as my daughter and I have. Thank you for looking!

Reply to
Scott Luther

Thanks.

Called and talked to them. They have air grilles for various locos, but not anti-rock windshield grilles. Local name for these devices is "bedsprings" . Learn something new every day....

Reply to
+GF+