Paisley Rocketeers on BBC Radio 4 "Home Truths" 9-00am BST Saturday 14th May

Just heard a trail for BBC Radio 4's "Home Truths" programme to be broadcast at 9-00am BST. Saturday 14th May. There will be a segment on
John Stewart Dunlop and the Paisley Rocketeers who are, I believe, are among the worlds oldest rocketry groups having been founded in the 1930's. This is made all the more relevant following John's sad passing a few weeks ago. Dont miss it!
There is also an article about the Rocketeers appearance on the programme here :-
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/hometruths/20050516_the_rocketeers.shtml
If you miss the broadcast or are out of range of Radio 4 then take advantage of the BBC's "Listen Again" link on the above page to listen to the show online. (The show wont be available on the site until after it has been broadcast)
Cheers Mike 8-{>
-- UKRA #1208 L2 RSO EARS # 1118 TRA #3207 L1 -=*=- Gravity is a harsh Mistress -=*=- -=*=- The Tick -=*=- Remove .co.uk from Reply To: address.

Thanks for the heads-up Mike, I'll set my radio alarm for 9AM :)
--
Niall Oswald
================================
Mike Roberts wrote:

Not sure if it'll make it to the final program, but John Bonsor and other members of SARA were interviewed for this program too.
Mr Bonsor has been particularly busy on the media front. Keep your eyes on BBC2 in August...
--
Colin MacLaren

UKRA #1283 RSO L2
Well that's 4AM -5AM in my area - didn't hear a thing about rocketry, not that I have better things to do at that time of the morning!
Dale Greene SPAAR 503
Downloaded and the bits not about rockets taken out and uploaded to ABMR as an MP3 - enjoy!!
Damian
--
Damian Burrin
UKRA 1159 Level 2 RSO