Charlotte Aeromodelers Fly-in Saturday 9-20-2003

Hey all ,

Just wanted to drop a quick note to anyone around Charlotte , NC . The Charlotte Aeromodelers are having our 3rd Annual Harry McMorris Memorial fall fly-in this Saturday 9-20-2003. We will be raffleing off several items including a Tiger Moth ARF. We will include an excellent barbeque chicken lunch with the $10.00 landing fee. If you are interested please e-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net or visit our website at

for a copy of the flyer and directions to our field.

Thanks , Steve Hudson

Reply to
steve hudson