SW Michigan Fly-In 9/6/03

You are invited to attend the Annual Thunderbirds Fall Fly-In on Saturday, September 6th. The event is open to all with a AMA and $5 in your pocket. The $5 also includes lunch! Flying starts at 9 AM or shortly after the pilots meeting. Aircraft will be inspected to include clevis keepers. The Kalamazoo T-Birds field is located at River Oaks County Park in Galesburg Michigan. Exit the

35th street exit off I-94 and head north 3 lights and then west on M-96 about a mile down the road just past the big white dome on the left. To download the flyer and map go to
Contact Walt at snipped-for-privacy@net-link.net or Keith at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com
Reply to
SKYLANE42

Skylane42,

What about spectators/new to R/C flying? Be nice to see what it's all about; the club, the fly-in, etc. --

Jim Lilly - Team Z

Using - Virtual Access(OLR), ZAP 4.0, & WinXP Pro w/SP1

Reply to
Jim Lilly

Jim, of coarse spectators are ALWAYS welcome.. we even have bleachers and picnic tables. The park is nice too.. soccer fields, ball diamonds and a nice view of the Kalamazoo River. I`m not sure if we will have the Try-n-Fly at this Fly-in.. you know, where we put the public on a buddy box and coach them around in the air. PS.. don`t be timid about asking anyone questions.. we love to answer them and inform. We don`t push to get anyone started in the hobby. And we don`t walk up to everyone and ask what they want to know.. so be forward and just go up to someone and ask away.

Reply to
SKYLANE42