Airtronics transmitter question.

Hello all,

I just bought a 6 channel Airtronics Vanguard FM helo transmitter. Iwanted to use it on my airplanes. I have a Vanguard fm 4 chnl for aircraft transmitter for those.

The helo radio doesn't seem to work at all on my airplanes. Is this normal? Yes, I changed crystals. The helo radio was only 40khz from the a/c radio. I doubt it needs to be retuned for 40 khz. I don't know anything about the helo stuff.

Can anyone advise?

Thanks..Don.

Reply to
Don

Disregard,,

I had the airplane with a different channel receiver. DUH!!

Reply to
Don