JR Transmitter

There are rumblings that JR is coming out with a 9X transmitter to replace the 8103. Is there any info on whether this is true and if so when the new
transmitter would be for sale
--
toter
"removeme" from EMail Address

Do you mean the PCM9X currently available in Europe, or perhaps something else? This sells for rather more than the 8103.
--
Steve

It could be the same but in the FM series. It should be in competition with Futaba 9 series so pricing in USA may be less to stay competitive. I really don't have a clue what the price will be but I have heard the 8103 will soon be history.
--
toter
"removeme" from EMail Address

The PCM9X isn't exclusively PCM but like it's siblings can be switched to PPM or PCM by the user.
--
Steve

Hi,
If interested, send me eventually a personal mail for the manual of the JR PCM 9X (pdf, 969k).
Olivier
--
http://users.belgacom.net/TX2TX : buddy box compatibility problems between
different brands of RC-transmitters.