JR Transmitter

There are rumblings that JR is coming out with a 9X transmitter to replace the 8103. Is there any info on whether this is true and if so when the new transmitter would be for sale

Reply to
toter

Do you mean the PCM9X currently available in Europe, or perhaps something else? This sells for rather more than the 8103.

Reply to
Steve

It could be the same but in the FM series. It should be in competition with Futaba 9 series so pricing in USA may be less to stay competitive. I really don't have a clue what the price will be but I have heard the 8103 will soon be history.

Reply to
toter

The PCM9X isn't exclusively PCM but like it's siblings can be switched to PPM or PCM by the user.

Reply to
Steve

Hi,

If interested, send me eventually a personal mail for the manual of the JR PCM 9X (pdf, 969k).

Olivier

Reply to
Olivier tx2tx

Rumor from some JR sponsored guys and others is that the US-version 9 channel will be different from the Euro / Asian ones - new software overall is causing the delay. Sposed to be a 'Futaba 9CAP-killer.... I'm fly JR excluslively and am waiting for the JR 9 channel... but that Futaba 9CAP is one SWEET package!

Reply to
Rick Wallace