Airtronics RD8000

Any one out there who know how to come in to service mode on the (SANWA) Airtronic RD8000 It is in Mode 1 and i want it turned in to mode 2.Anyone out there who know how to do it ??

Henrik

-- Jeg beskyttes af den gratis SPAMfighter til privatbrugere. Den har indtil videre sparet mig for at få 4437 spam-mails. Betalende brugere får ikke denne besked i deres e-mails. Hent gratis SPAMfighter her:

Henrik

I have found a way to do it by programing it !!

"Henrik" skrev i en meddelelse news:42bc1cf0$0$217$ snipped-for-privacy@dread12.news.tele.dk...

Reply to
Henrik

| I have found a way to do it by programing it !!

Of course, there's more to it that you can't do via programming.

On an airplane transmitter, the throttle is usually ratcheted. On both helicopter and airplane transmitters, the throttle usually doesn't go back to center -- it stays where you left it, unlike the other controls.

So to properly convert it to Mode 2, you'd have to also move the ratcheting and spring from the right stick to the left stick. Which is usually pretty simple, though I've never looked in a RD8000.

Once inside, you could probably change where the POTs are connected and change it that way too, if the programming doesn't allow it. Some transmitters have plugs, but most of the ones I've looked in seem to have soldered stuff in.

| "Henrik" skrev i en meddelelse | news:42bc1cf0$0$217$ snipped-for-privacy@dread12.news.tele.dk... | > Any one out there who know how to come in to service mode on the | > (SANWA) Airtronic RD8000 It is in Mode 1 and i want it turned in | > to mode 2.Anyone out there who know how to do it ??

Reply to
Doug McLaren