Looking for 1/32 Me-262 Sturmvogel kit

I believe this kit was made by Revell or revell of Germany. It is the one with the cannon nose. If you know of one or where to search for one I would apprecaite any leads. Thanks.

Reply to
JLEJONES

Dunno, but try Skyway Model Shop...Emil's got a couple of storage units, so email him. Website is

It can't hurt to ask!

----Stephen

Reply to
Stephen Tontoni

Cheers,

Reply to
Bill Shatzer

The Pulkzerstörer version is a reissue of the original singleseat Revell Me

262.

Messerschmitt Me 262A-1/U4 Revell Kit Number 4757 This is a reissue of the kit above, but includes an extra frame wit parts for either a reconnaissance version or a prototype "Kanonen Vogel" with a 50mm gun (it actually flew).

The kit is identical with the other Revell single seat except a frame that includes new nose pars for either a recce machine or the Kanonenvogel that has the gear turned 90 degrees compared to the others. The issue I have is from the late 90's. --

Claus Gustafsen Strandby Denmark mail me at snipped-for-privacy@gustafsen.nu See my modeling at

skrev i en meddelelse news: snipped-for-privacy@n76g2000hsh.googlegroups.com...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Jeg beskyttes af den gratis SPAMfighter til privatbrugere. Den har indtil videre sparet mig for at få 2599 spam-mails Betalende brugere får ikke denne besked i deres e-mails. Hent en gratis SPAMfighter her.

Reply to
Claus Gustafsen