Want: 1/32 Revell Military Wrecker kit

Relating to my other post on the M55/M34/M54.
Ive seen a plain Revell box cover (green top banner) for a Military Wrecker,
a civilian GMC Wrecker boxing (blue top banner) and Ive heard it was released in a History Maker box.
Dont care about the box, dont even care about the boom. Just that all the truck parts are there.
Ill pay a reasonable price or I have boatloads of trade bait, not just armor.
Email ftauss at yahoo dot com put wrecker in subject line

I am sure it did not come in a History Maker's box. The green topped box which had the built kit on a pile of dirt was release at the same time as the History Maker's series. Many of Revell and Renwal's kits were released in the pile of dirt format (Renwal Ontos, Patton, Revell M4, M56, M35, GI Joe tank, bike and some sort of pre-HMMWV jeep among others).
Good luck in your search. I've seen them on eBay for lots of money.
Rob Gronovius wrote the following:

This one sold for $76 ($62 + $14 shipping) http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item (0636359715+&clk_rvr_id#3238607020
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Ouch. Well at least it was 2 almost complete kits.
But that does make the M35/M925 bash seem like a better prospect. 8( But again that kinda undermines the idea of "period" kits ina "period" setting.
I sent an email to Revell asking if they were gonna release it with all the other Renwal stuff being rereleased. No answer yet. I'll keep my fingers crossed. $25-$30 bucks seems about right.

You can always look for this truck kit I found about a decade ago. It is a period kit and in 1/32, which would go with your Renwal howitzer. If you copy/paste the url, you should be able to see a scan of the box art.
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5070/5734434795_8d57a8d784_b.jpg

Revell
settin
I just saw your post on Missing Lynx. A Jap lnockoff like that might work. Hmm, back to eBay.

Yeah I've got a few of those pile o' dirt boxes. Thanks!