Want: 1/32 Revell Military Wrecker kit

Relating to my other post on the M55/M34/M54.

I?ve seen a plain Revell box cover (green top banner) for a Military Wrecker, a civilian GMC Wrecker boxing (blue top banner) and I?ve heard it was released in a History Maker box.

Don?t care about the box, don?t even care about the boom. Just that all the truck parts are there.

I?ll pay a reasonable price or I have boatloads of trade bait, not just armor.

Email ftauss at yahoo dot com put wrecker in subject line

Reply to
Gray Ghost

I am sure it did not come in a History Maker's box. The green topped box which had the built kit on a pile of dirt was release at the same time as the History Maker's series. Many of Revell and Renwal's kits were released in the pile of dirt format (Renwal Ontos, Patton, Revell M4, M56, M35, GI Joe tank, bike and some sort of pre-HMMWV jeep among others).

Good luck in your search. I've seen them on eBay for lots of money.

Reply to
Rob Gronovius

Rob Gronovius wrote the following:

This one sold for $76 ($62 + $14 shipping)

willshak

Rob Gronovius wrote in news:1aed23cb-366f-44a9-986b- snipped-for-privacy@cu4g2000vbb.googlegroups.com:

Yeah I've got a few of those pile o' dirt boxes. Thanks!

Reply to
Gray Ghost

willshak wrote in news:ZpednVgy7fSaUU7QnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@supernews.com:

Ouch. Well at least it was 2 almost complete kits.

But that does make the M35/M925 bash seem like a better prospect. 8( But again that kinda undermines the idea of "period" kits ina "period" setting.

I sent an email to Revell asking if they were gonna release it with all the other Renwal stuff being rereleased. No answer yet. I'll keep my fingers crossed. $25-$30 bucks seems about right.

Reply to
Gray Ghost

snipped-for-privacy@supernews.com:

You can always look for this truck kit I found about a decade ago. It is a period kit and in 1/32, which would go with your Renwal howitzer. If you copy/paste the url, you should be able to see a scan of the box art.

Rob Gronovius

Rob Gronovius wrote in news:52fd60d1-ea22-4c30- snipped-for-privacy@w21g2000yqm.googlegroups.com:

innews:ZpednVgy7fSaUU7QnZ2dnUVZ_gW

I just saw your post on Missing Lynx. A Jap lnockoff like that might work. Hmm, back to eBay.

Reply to
Gray Ghost