So Much for Slowing Things Down Hobby Wise....

just ordered the Tamiya FAMO with trailer and the Dragon Wagon.
checking myself into Napa State Hospital next...
Craig

Add pictures here
✖
Musicman59 wrote the following:

I thought that was only for vehicle parts.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

LOL... Actually the purchase of the two kits was behind a diorama idea. Plan on putting them together in one after the battle scene, with the FAMO damaged in some capacity. Both the FAMO and the Dragon would have a tank on board. Thought I create a scene where US soldiers would be forcing captured German soldiers to get the FAMO up and running. Maybe I could have a few other things stored on the FAMO, like Goering's stolen art all boxed up, French wine, who knows.This scene would allow me to use the ridiculous number of figures I have as well as being able to use unfinished tank kits as cannon fodder, not having to finish any of them and allowing me to tear the things apart. It's one way of getting rid of my partially built kits that have their pieces stored away in that special place us modelers have so that we never will lose them....
Craig
Add pictures here
✖
On Wed, 18 May 2011 14:34:25 -0700 (PDT), Musicman59

Wanna make it worse? ;) Squadron is letting regular customers by the 152mm ShkH Dana vz.77 1/35 Scale for 69$. It has to be the biggest modern bomb magnet on wheels I have ever seen.... The temptation to buy it is terrible and I don't nomally buy armor kits
Add pictures here
✖
On May 19, 2:40 pm, snipped-for-privacy@ripnet.com wrote:

geez, I would leave off about 300 of the pieces listed and it would still look good.
Craig http://www.squadron.com/ItemDetails.asp?item=HY85501
Add pictures here
✖