Best price so far for Lindberg subs w/discount coupon too

found this price of $98 each for both subs.
use coupon # sh561608 in the next 4 days to get 5% off (around $10)
they charged $9.00 to ship the order. so both subs with shipping will
be under $200.
And I ordered them both....... really gonna have to cull the herd of models to pay for these.
Craig
http://www.e-hobbyland.com/liplmo.html
Add pictures here
✖

so what other lindberg you got?
Add pictures here
✖
On Jun 11, 7:33 pm, snipped-for-privacy@some.domain wrote:

http://www.e-hobbyland.com/li7ijni20su1.html
http://www.e-hobbyland.com/li7ijnkai53.html
Add pictures here
✖

yo, miz de bus, try it again. you said you were going to sell off kits?
Add pictures here
✖
On Jun 11, 8:27 pm, snipped-for-privacy@some.domain wrote:

oh, brain cells are dying off as a type. the bus closed the door on me before I could get on.
no, not ready to go thru the stash quite yet. have till at least October to sell. Have no Lindberg to unload though.
Add pictures here
✖

hehe. i have crs too, so don't think i was downlooked. but...what, no lindberg? damn.
Add pictures here
✖

you mean people got high on that stuff? gee, whodathunkit?
Add pictures here
✖
On Jun 11, 10:59 pm, snipped-for-privacy@some.domain wrote:
_must_DIE.com> wrote:

anyone old enough here to remember when dad pulled into the gas station and all the kids rolled down their windows to smell the ethyl gasoline fumes? what childhood memories. then we went home and built kits with the lovely Testors tube glue and all those gloss testors paints. And now Trumpeter wants us to build kits with over 1000 pieces. ha ha. I'm lucky these days just to find this group, much less get two pieces of plastic together...
Craig
Add pictures here
✖
on 6/12/2008 9:31 AM snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net said the following:

Hmmm, I wonder why I liked the exhaust of diesel powered buses in NYC?
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
willshak wrote:

One of my fondest memories of train-chasing is standing on a highway bridge whilst a diesel locomotive passed underneath. Fortunately it wasn't an Alco or I'd have looked like I was in a minstrel show.
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.
Add pictures here
✖
: : ...Quick poll of the elders here: did anyone else notice whether Old : Red Tube held models together better than the new formula as I did, or : whether it yellowed any worse/better over time? :     Ol' Red - how I hate thee! How many models did thee string!
                            Bruce
"I like bad!" Bruce Burden Austin, TX.
✖

of the 3 that i have built from the 50-60's, they are still holding together. the glue in some places is yeallow, but 1 that was in the dark the whole time is still clear/whiteish. i suspect uv has an affect.
Add pictures here
✖