Story so far.

Gentlemen,
Today I have repainted all the bits relevant to the Bedford Radiator so
should be ready to fit on Tuesday evening, remade the pump gaskets and
sealed with a sealer as well, have made some pretty yellow flags that stick
out of the sides of the trailer because when I am towing or reversing I cant
see the trailer until it is to late and finally I have cut both lawns to up
the Brownie points :-))
So tomorrow I can play without a conscience.
Martin P
Reply to
Campingstoveman