Browny points

Gentlemen,

Two gentlemen came today and collected my kit form Bamford Grain and Roll Mill, much to my wife's obvious delight. I was under instruction not to put anything "new" in its storage space as she intended sitting in that spot, what she failed to add or realise was that I had stuff besides the mill stored there so was most put out to find still no space. I still got brownie points for reducing the collection, she has not remembered that I am off to Enstone next Saturday and just may return with a little something :-))

I also recently became the owner of five large Tarpaulins, used but useable, so they got pressure washed today. Two have gone off for tractor covers but I'm sure I have a use for the others. Done a little more to the "L", I have threaded the ends for 1.5 BSP, thanks Dan, and this evening the tube has gone to my brother's to have a 90 degree bend put in it on his hydraulic bender. My brother builds and races Landrover off-road trialers and manufactures his own RAC spec roll cages for himself and others hence the bender. The amount of tools and equipment my brother and I have between us makes sure that one of us can help the other. Well off to do work paperwork ready for the post tomorrow.

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Campingstoveman

I must remember to put your book in my pocket! See you there.

BTW, what time does it open?

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to