Working Weekend

Gentlemen,

I too had a good weekend at a very local to me working rally at Haynes near Bedford. I finished work by lunch time and after a couple of texts from a friend decided to go to the rally on the Friday evening instead of the Saturday so my wife went into flap mode and prepared my food etc and by seven I was on my way. It rained quite a bit in the afternoon and the location is a stubble field so it was a bit claggy when I arrived with the van and trailer. Half way onto the site is a steep slope and part way up I was ringing my friend for assistance with his tractor which duly towed my outfit to the line. A few beers later and I was ready for bed. Next morning I unloaded everything and the day started very cold but not a cloud to be seen as forecast. Sunday arrived by waking me a seven to a shower of rain but by nine it was yet another nice day which saw us out until the end. Five miles away mid morning my wife informed me it chucked it down and to the west it was reported the same wet weather. I didn't need towing off as the ground was almost firm again.

Pictures in usual place.

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman