first place I've seen a price for the Lindberg Japanese subs

no free shipping from Squadron on this one..... oh well. I'm sure someone will ship for free.

Craig

Reply to
crw59

nice to see squadron selling lindberg. hope they pick up on ac, and armor, too. now if the 3rd party guys make add0ons, i'll be happy. i'm thinking of doing some vac form canopies for the 1/72 kits. anyone be interested?

Reply to
someone

...where's my airplane?

Reply to
Rufus

which one?

Reply to
someone

Since it is over $100, they will ship it for free. That is their standard policy.

Reply to
LabelMaker