Getting Back To It

Now after recovering from two years of hand surgery, I am wondering where and when the meeting times for modeling clubs are in Baltimore Washington and Northern VA.

I suspect the severe thunderstorm pouncing on me will keep me from driving IPMS Baltimore in Towson. If I remember correctly IPMS Baltimore meet the second Tuesday of the month at the armory. Since I do not drive well in bad weather with my hand I thought I would stay home and build and ask just what clubs are out there. It can't possibly storm on every club's meeting night, or can it?

Big Al

Reply to
Albert

on 6/10/2008 5:30 PM Albert said the following:

Get yourself to at least one meeting. Maybe you'll find someone who can take you, or someone who belongs to a car pool that can take you, to the other meetings. In these days of high gas prices, there may be more car pools than before. Welcome back anyway.

Reply to
willshak