Baltimore IPMS Still Meeting Second Tuesdays at Towson MD Armory

Hi,

I haven;t asked this in a while because I only had use of one hand to model with. Now that I see some prospect of working with both hands I want to check and see if the Baltimore IPMS is still meeting every second Tuesday at the Towson National Guard Armory?

TIA,

Big Al Cherer

Reply to
Albert

Hi Al:

The "Usual Suspects" still gather at 7:30 P.M. at the Ruhl National Guard Armory at York Road and the Beltway, although the December meeting will be a meeting and Christmas Party at Red Brick Station in the Avenue at White Marsh. That's the block mall opposite from White Marsh Mall.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
Bill Shuey