Are there replacement decals for the Revell 1/32 Raiden ?

pretty sure after almost 40 years, the decals aren't gonna work. aftermarket decals ?

if not, do they make solid color decal sheets? - at least I could copy the yellow fuselage markings that way... and steal the meatballs from some unfinished Zero.

thx - Craig

Reply to
Musicman59

Check squadron.com, they have lots of decals and after market. I also use hobbylinc. There are some UK sites but postage will kill you. I assume you are in the US. If you find a set of decals, you might want to google the manufacturer as not everything is carried.

is an example

you can do a search on decals and japan and have fun. also just browse for say numbers or letters.

I've seen some airbrushed.

Reply to
frank

At least there's the posibility of buying bright yellow decal film, the red is to bright, but also available. I have som of both from Super Scale - there must be others as well

Claus Gustafsen

"Musicman59" skrev i meddelelsen news: snipped-for-privacy@b36g2000prf.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Claus Gustafsen