Figures standing next to truck - female ? Tamiya Steyr

they don't look much like the standard blonde, blue eyed Germans....

anyone got a better picture to confirm?

Craig

Musicman59

click on any of the images....

Reply to
OldSchool

Thx much - so much for a little fun in the sun diorama..........

Craig

Reply to
Musicman59

on 12/9/2009 3:12 PM (ET) Musicman59 wrote the following:

I am of German extraction and I have ash brown hair and hazel eyes. Not all Irish have red hair, nor all Swedes have blond hair, either.

Reply to
willshak

no offense implied - I'm Irish and blonde.... the topless figure threw me off as it did not look like the traditional Tamiya German figures.................

Reply to
Musicman59

I'm of German and English heritage, and I do look like a Kraut. Even with my extra long dark brown hair. My father just blends right in over there.

AM

Reply to
AM