1/32 Revell Raiden Decals - Anyone Make Repros of Them?

feeling like building my kit, but am pretty sure the original decals will not do so good.

has anyone reproduced these decals? I guess I can find the honomarus (sp), but those lighting bolts....

thx - Craig

Reply to
crw59

Eagle Strike had some sheets for Ki.84s but those are the only Japanese types listed in the 2006 Squadron catalogue.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

The decals I used a few years ago didn't do to badly, but if noone makes new ones, try to cut the lightnings from a sheet of all yellow decal film.

Try testing one decal you don't need or can easily replace first, and see if they arent good still.

Reply to
Claus Gustafsen

Hey, no fair having a ridiculously simple solution to the problem !!!!!

Craig :-)

meddelelsenews: snipped-for-privacy@d55g2000hsg.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
crw59