Revell 1/32 Raiden parts wanted

With all the spammers on here, I have to list this again. I am looking for a prop or any other remains you might have lurking around in a
parts box somewhere. I all ready found a canopy on here, ( Thx Bill). I would like to find the prop and engine parts.
Remove diespam to reply

Hi there.
Re the spamers; that is the primary reason I think moderated forums are getting so popular and Usenet is in the decline.
Re your required parts. Can you order the parts you need from Revell?
Another possible option. I used to order parts such as Italeri open five spoke road wheels from Sherman tanks and vinyl rubber block Sherman track from a distributer in Toronto, Canada when I was building my colection of Tamiya Lees and Gtrant tanks to replace the terrible Tamiya parts.
This distributer sold complete trees of parts to kitbashers and converters. Therefore that distribuor often had incomplete kits they could scrounge parts from. Perhaps your hobby shop might be able to give you such a contact.
Cheers from Peter
On Mar 21, 9:09�pm, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.ca wrote:

it is not possiable to get parts from Revell, The 1/32 Raiden is one of 3 japanese planes that the moulds were lost or destroyed after only 1 release, so the kit is like a holy grail for large scale builders or collectors. I found mine at a swap meet and was told it was missing the clear parts, which it was, but on looking at the kit I found the prop was missing as well. I don;t know if I am going to build it, but I would like to find all the parts
I built the Raiden some time ago, and the prop is not so different than a lot of others, so that shoul be possible to either steal from another kit (Doyusha japanese planes comes into mind) or even scratch. The engine parts are different though, which parts are you missing exactly, I do have quite a few parts in my spares,and I may be able to find something tha can be used - not the actual parts Sorry!
--

Claus Gustafsen
Strandby Denmark

Good news and bad news:
I have the following for the 1/32 Raiden:
Prop
Spinner and fan assembly
Engine assembled and painted
Three pieces of clear cockpit tranparencies
But
I am in Scotland, UK.
If you are willing to pay postage, you are welcome to them. I can send pics if you want.
Regards
Pat Macguire

Pat, Please send the pics and can you give a guesstimat on shipping ? THx Matt