Tamiya 1/32 "Bunker Buster" Mudhen.

Got it today -- Holy McMoley, what a *deal* at 99.92!!! Plenty to keep any modeler busy! And, other than the seats (resin replacements are definitely called for), the cockpit detail looks second to none! The weapons selection is great too! Tamiya ought to consider boxing these sprues separately and selling them...

Anyone else attempt this thing of lethal beauty? Any comments and/or suggestions?

Reply to
Edwin Ross Quantrall

A Japanese guy , Narita?, did a blow by blow build-blog of the old one and it turned out REALLY nice.

I can't find the URL, anyone?

Mike please remove "diespam" to reply

If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, perhaps you've misunderstood the situation.

Reply to
MLDHOC

Yes - I think that if Tamiya were really on the ball, they'd gather and package all of the ordnance from the 1/32 F-4, F-14, and F-15 kits and sell them as kit/sets.

I have the original F-15E release...still wondering what to do with 20 Rockeye...probably put some of them on my Trumpeter A-10.

And you should check out the Tamiya F-15C kit, if you also like the single seater...

Reply to
Rufus

DAMN - has THIS site ever been UPDATED...

Contains Mr. Narita's build under the "reviews" link.

Reply to
Rufus