Myrtle Beach Hobby Shops

The wife and I need a break from work and parenthood, so we are taking a trip to Myrtle Beach in March. Can anybody recommend some hobby shops I need
to visit?
TIA
Sean
Unless a new one has opened up there is only Ed's Hobbies in Myrtle Beach and Creative Pastime in Conway. Ed's is small and kind of hit or miss and CP is mainly train stuff. Hub

need