shops in/around Myrtle Beach

Going to Myrtle Beach, SC soon and want to check out the local hobby shops. Any recommendations from anyone???

Reply to
Bob & Lori

Well if your hobby is golf, you should have no problem!

Reply to
Rick DeNatale

"> Never recalled the name, but that sounds like the one right off of Kings Hwy near Mother

been bumping

kit that AMT put

the internet

pure chance one

long. Bagged

Thats the one!

mall (Waccamaw Pottery)

Italieri and

toystores, but

but every once

That is the KB Toy Liquidators. It is at the back of the huge outlet mall there.

Reply to
Wedge

long. Bagged

I think every modeler has one or two grails that they keep looking for, there's always a chance that some small store has one on the shelves

Best deal I ever got from KB Toy Liquidators were 2 1/72 Hasegawa USAF ground equipment sets for $2.50+tax. Just happened into one that was closing down after being open during the Christmas season.

Ken

---------------- Ken Lilly snipped-for-privacy@technologist.NOSPAM.com

*remove NOSPAM to reply* When diplomacy fails, send in the B-52's
Reply to
Ken