Revell 1/32 J2M3 Raiden parts wanted

I am looking for a canopy for the old Revell 1/32 Raiden, condition is not important, just as long as it is complete.

I found a set of clear parts, thx
snipped-for-privacy@AdiespamOL.com wrote:

You may want to consider beefing up the landing gear on that model also...as it comes in the kit it's not structurally sound, and deforms under the model's weight when finished.
Pat

I found something else missing from the kit. I am in need of the prop for it as well