Revell 1/32 P-38 Parts

Been away for a while; I'm back with a question.
Does anyone know where I can find a clear parts sprue for a 1/32
Revell P-38? Baring that, how about just a canopy? Anyone know if this
kit went with Revell Germany or R/M/Hobbico?
--------
Rick Vera-Burgos
Novi, Michigan
Reply to
rveraburgos
Revell Germany re-issued it recently.
Reply to
Claus Gustafsen
Claus, thanks for the info. I didn't find it on their website; I'll have another look. Is there an address, email, or phone number I can get them at (again, couldn't find one on their website)? Also, do hobby shops in Europe (Germany in particular) every carry or distribute parts? (I will be in Germany then end of next month.) ----- Rick Vera-Burgos Novi, Michigan
Reply to
rveraburgos
Regards
Pat Macguire
Reply to
P & H Macguire
SO I buy another kit, put the clear parts on the model I already have, and then I'm stuck with the same problem I have now - an incomplete kit I can't finish. Thanks, but no thanks! :p
So is it my understanding that there is no current source for Revell Germany parts? (Another look at their website turned up no contact information at all...) ----- Rick Vera-Burgos Novi, Michigan
Reply to
rveraburgos
This guy states he got replacement parts for his RG 1/32 P-38 from them after emailing them:
were shipped from Morton Grove, Il. Maybe you can skip the middleman and contact Morton Grove directly.
Pat
Reply to
Pat Flannery
That's what I was going to suggest - the RG issue and the US issue are the same kit, so just ask the USA source for the USA part.
Reply to
Rufus