Revell 1/32 P-38 Parts

Been away for a while; I'm back with a question.
Does anyone know where I can find a clear parts sprue for a 1/32 Revell P-38? Baring that, how about just a canopy? Anyone know if this
kit went with Revell Germany or R/M/Hobbico? -------- Rick Vera-Burgos Novi, Michigan
Revell Germany re-issued it recently.
--

Claus Gustafsen
Strandby Denmark

Claus, thanks for the info. I didn't find it on their website; I'll have another look. Is there an address, email, or phone number I can get them at (again, couldn't find one on their website)? Also, do hobby shops in Europe (Germany in particular) every carry or distribute parts? (I will be in Germany then end of next month.) ----- Rick Vera-Burgos Novi, Michigan

http://www.obrienhobbies.com/rege104pjlli.html ?
Regards
Pat Macguire

SO I buy another kit, put the clear parts on the model I already have, and then I'm stuck with the same problem I have now - an incomplete kit I can't finish. Thanks, but no thanks! :p
So is it my understanding that there is no current source for Revell Germany parts? (Another look at their website turned up no contact information at all...) ----- Rick Vera-Burgos Novi, Michigan
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

This guy states he got replacement parts for his RG 1/32 P-38 from them after emailing them: http://www.modelsbuzz.com/forums/general/6189-revell-customer-support-email-address.html They were shipped from Morton Grove, Il. Maybe you can skip the middleman and contact Morton Grove directly.
Pat
Pat Flannery wrote:

http://www.modelsbuzz.com/forums/general/6189-revell-customer-support-email-address.html

That's what I was going to suggest - the RG issue and the US issue are the same kit, so just ask the USA source for the USA part.
--
- Rufus