1/32 P-38 Conversion

Hello,
Does anyone know of an aftermarket conversion for the Trumpeter P-38? I
thought I saw something on the Internet to do an "M" version but cannot find
that information.
TIA,
Raymond
Reply to
RRosa23776
It's from J. Rutman and was on HyperScale the other day.
Jim Atkins
Thanks a lot...that was the site :-)
Reply to
RRosa23776
I haven't seen anything to convert either the Revell or Trumpeter kits to an M recently, only my own attempt to scratch one. But there's a resin conversion for the Trumpeter to make a recce version. And there was a Horizon M conversion at one time.
Reply to
Claus Gustafsen
Try this -
Rufus
Thanks I just saw a different reviev on the same - it still happens that when you work on something and is almost finished it will appear as either a regular kit or a conversion.
Reply to
Claus Gustafsen