1/32 P-38 Conversion

Hello,

Does anyone know of an aftermarket conversion for the Trumpeter P-38? I thought I saw something on the Internet to do an "M" version but cannot find that information.

TIA,

Raymond

Reply to
RRosa23776

It's from J. Rutman and was on HyperScale the other day.

Jim Atkins

Thanks a lot...that was the site :-)

Reply to
RRosa23776

I haven't seen anything to convert either the Revell or Trumpeter kits to an M recently, only my own attempt to scratch one. But there's a resin conversion for the Trumpeter to make a recce version. And there was a Horizon M conversion at one time.

Reply to
Claus Gustafsen

Try this -

Rufus

Thanks I just saw a different reviev on the same - it still happens that when you work on something and is almost finished it will appear as either a regular kit or a conversion.

Reply to
Claus Gustafsen