RoG 1/32 P-38?

Wasn't it supposed to be re-released soon? Would rather deal with that kit (and get 3-4) instead of just one Trumpeter kit. All gonna hang from the ceiling anyway.

Craig

Reply to
Craig

Was re-released through R-M Germany. Sells for about $20. They sometimes have it at Hobby Lobby. Mike

Reply to
Mnm879

I was at Hobby Lobby two weekends ago and did a double take when I spotted the P-38 in the familiar Revell AG blue box. I did not know it was even being re-released. BTW if HL has a 1/2 off sale this thing would be about ten bucks! How many could you buy then for the cost of a Trumpeter, eh? Cheers, Max Bryant

Reply to
Max Bryant

Depends on if HL gets the P-38...

Tom

Reply to
Tom H

Yeah I know of the three Hobby Lobbies I visit sometimes they do not get kits that show up at the other store. I did see it in only one store. Cheers, Max Bryant

Reply to
Max Bryant

Tom--FWIW, they had one at the Bettendorf store if you get down this way. I thought about grabbing it, but it's not something I can't live without, or that can't wait until a 50% sale.

When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return. --Leonardo Da Vinci

Reply to
Disco -- FlyNavy

My folks live in Clinton so a Bettendorf stop isn't out of the question.

I'm finding Hobby Lobby sales a great way figure out what I can do without. If I think I want it but can pass on it for half off (or mismarked and half off) I can stop thinking about it the rest of the time and take it off my wish list. I think we're getting close for another internet coupon sale...

Going to the regional in KC this weekend? Now looking unlikely here but we are planning an assault on the KC event in September. I see your club has the regional next year and there should be a bunch from here going to it.

Tom

Reply to
Tom H

Was released in Europe last fall.

Reply to
Claus Gustafsen

O.K. The latest Squadron Flyer rolled in in this morning's mail and on page 5 in the Revell, Germany section it lists "Reissue", Lockheed P-38J item #5-RG4701 for $17.97. Do be sure to look at the right section, there is a separate section for Revell/Monogram, USA.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

...if you ever get to see the two side by side, you'll pony up and buy Trumpeter. But go ahead and get the Revell one - you may want the props...

Com'on, EDUARD! I need my etch fix here...

Reply to
Rufus

steady man...i here there's a a set of chrome tassles for your new bike....