2 1/32 Bearcat Questions

Instruction section #3 - Just what am I building in this section ??
What's with the orange/yellow interior for certain areas and interior
green for others? I've never built post war planes - never heard of
orange/yellow; first called out in #10 of the instructions.
way too many small pieces. gonna close up all the engine stuff and not
deal with any of it....
thx all - Craig
Reply to
crw59
Those are the photo etch parts for the seat belts. Certainly not very well explained and you never really get locations for the finished belts. Check step 5 for them already in place
Wow! I never even noticed that one. I guess I should pay more attention. I have no idea why that color shold be used there; I would have thought Interior Green again. Hopefully someone will come up with an explanation.
You will have lots of left over parts anyway, butmake sure you use enough to get the engine alingment right. Be careful of the tail wheel also - it's delicate!
Gary
Reply to
Gary Vincent

Site Timeline