Squadron Product Guide

Has anyone received their 2008 Squadron Product Guide? It looks impressive. I like the way it's layed out. The index in the back helps considering there is 464 pages.

Reply to
LabelMaker

I paid for mine a while back and haven't received it yet (:<

Reply to
Count DeMoney

Reply to
LabelMaker

is it sort of like the catalog they used to charge $5.00 for? with lists of just about everything that is available?

Craig

Reply to
crw59

Apparently it's their full inventory. I don't think the old catalogs had their full inventory. The images are larger and most of the products have expanded descriptions. I like this much better than the old catalog...even though it's more expensive. The whole thing looks really well done. I'm a diorama builder, so I was excited to see that they devoted a whole section to just diorama products. I was discouraged to see that the prices were full retail, but Squadron informed me that we would still get our mail order discount.

Reply to
LabelMaker

LabelMaker wrote: : : Has anyone received their 2008 Squadron Product Guide? It looks : impressive. I like the way it's layed out. The index in the back : helps considering there is 464 pages. : The LHS has had a stack of them for a couple of weeks now, but I have not been tempted to flip through the catalog of "things we might have in stock, will never have in stock, and recently sold out of permanently". :-)

Of course, living in Texas means that I do not often shop from MMD/Squadron, since that means paying sales tax AND shipping, and I am loathe to do both.

Generally I ask the LHS to get the item in, as I attempt to insure that the LHS stays around. :-)

Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Burden