P/E w/ Trumpter LCM(3)

the eyes and hands just aren't gonna be able to deal with P/E.

Can someone tell me what those parts are and if the kit can be built without them? I'm not a super detailer so if it looks ok from a few feet away then it will work...

thx - Craig

Reply to
who me?

The PE in the LCM kit is minimal and contains no small parts. The PE primarily consists of the 2 50Cal stands and shields. There are a few other detail pieces. I do NOT think the kit would look right without the PE parts.

However, only the 2 shield pieces will require any bending and that is very straight forward. Also, none of the PE pieces are really small.

I do not think the LCM PE parts would pose a problem no matter what your skills, eyesight, or finger flexibility. (Three problems I am too familiar with...)

Check out the review at PMMS:

Jim

Reply to
Bodag