Can someone check the Squadron flyer for me?

lost mine and can't find the kit in a search on the site.

they had a Minicraft 1/16? S100 Jaguar kit for sale, around $26.00

can someone find it in the flyer and give me the item number, name and price?

thx - Craig

Reply to
Craig

It is the Minicraft 1/16 1939 Jaguar SS100 $25.96, item number 8-MI11216

Rob Gronovius Modern US armor at

Rob Gronovius

many thx. I searched S100. oops. also tried Jaguar and got nothing. Mmmmmm

now to see if they have it in stock, a common dilemma when I order from SMO

Craig

Rob Gr> It is the Minicraft 1/16 1939 Jaguar SS100 $25.96, item number 8-MI11216 >

Reply to
Craig

See...........this is what it's about! "Hey can someone help me out", yep. I like this place.

Reply to
Steve Faxon

Not to be a wise acre or anything, but why don't you just call them? A long distance call would cost less than a buck and would then confirm that they had the car.

I've called them to get stuff that's on the website and add stuff that's in the flyer but not on the site. Always got great service.

Rob Gronovius Modern US armor at

Rob Gronovius

yeah, I'v thought of that, but I'm on the phone all day at work and avoid it at all costs on the weekends. And I'm a real cheap bastard too, and avoid spending an extra dollar.

Craig :-)

Reply to
Craig

I thought that was an entrance requirement for this group? And modeling in general...8^)

Just call me "Squeaky"

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper