Testor's XR-7kit?

Just bought the SR-75 Penetrator, and would like the XR-7 to go with it. Anyone have it?

When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward. --Leonardo Da Vinci It's better to teach a child what you know than what you think.

Reply to
Disco -- FlyNavy

Yep. I've got the pair. And no, you can't have mine! ;-)

Be warned though, I tried to buy one online from some bloke with a huge list of kits for sale on his website and he never sent me the kit, even refused to respond to emails. Forget his name but not the way the site was built. If you find something like that let me know and I'll tell you if it was him.

Nick

Reply to
Nick Pedley

Hope that he didn't get your money.