Four + Publications

I'm an R/C modeler needing some help finding some info on the SU-25 "Frogfoot" aircraft.
I'm specifically looking for the clearest, cleanest three-views I can
find, and especially for some fuselage cross-sections. Of the little I have found on the Internet, most of the three-views are not very sharp, and so would not enlarge very well, and I have not been able to find any cross-section views.
One posting I did find, mentioned a book by "Four + Publications" on the SU-25 that had such info, but I can't find any listing for this publisher, or any online stores that seem to carry it.
I'm guessing that some of you scale modelers are familiar with books by this publisher; can you give me some leads of where I can find them? Or do any of you possibly have the SU-25 views/cross-sections that you'd be willing to send me a copy of?
Thanks for any help.
Ric T. snipped-for-privacy@sct.org
I can send you the 4+ drawings, which I downloaded off of a Russian site. Contact me direct. They are in a 1,167Kb Zip file. Larry Engesath

check your email Ric I emailed them this evening Umineko